Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term 'Green Union Weddings' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Partner Competitions and Special Offers
Wedding DirectoryAccessoriesBride and Bridesmaid DressesCakes and CateringCelebrants
- ConfettiDecorFavours and GiftsFlowersGift RegistriesGuest AccommodationHair and Make UpHens, Stags and HoneymoonsInvitations and StationeryMarquees, Tents, Tipis, YurtsMusic and EntertainmentPhoto BoothsPhotographersPlanners and StylistsRings and JewelleryTablewareTransportationVenuesWedding WebsitesView All Categories
Blog TagsBride and Bridesmaid DressesCompetitions, Discounts, OffersConfettiConscious Beauty
- Conscious ConsumerismConscious FashionConscious LivingEnvironmental IssuesEvents, Workshops, CoursesGreen UnionsGU SoulmatesGuest PostGUHQHens and HoneymoonsIntroducing - New PartnersLate AvailabilityMarquees, Tipis, Tents, YurtsMusic and EntertainmentPartner FocusReal WeddingsReviewRings and JewellerySeasonal InspirationServices & HireSustainable LivingWedding AccessoriesWedding AdviceWedding CakesWedding CateringWedding CelebrantsWedding DecorWedding DressesWedding Favours and GiftsWedding FlowersWedding Gift RegistriesWedding Guest AccommodationWedding GuestsWedding Hair and Make UpWedding InspirationWedding Invitations and StationeryWedding PhotographyWedding PlanningWedding StationeryWedding StylingWedding TransportationWedding VenuesWedding VideographyWedding WebsitesView All Categories
Wedding Advice1. Getting Started - Wedding Budget - Wedding Planning Tips - Your Timeline
- 2. Ceremonies and Venues - Ceremony Venues - Reception Venues - Same Sex Unions - Wedding Ceremonies3. Making It Happen - Green Transportation - Style and Atmosphere - Wedding Entertainment - Wedding Favours - Wedding Flowers - Wedding Food and Drink - Wedding Gifts - Wedding Photography - Wedding Stationery4. All Dressed Up - Footwear & Accessories - Gorgeous Grooms - THE Dress - Wedding Jewellery5. Beauty Naturally - Good Grooming - Health & Wellbeing - Healthy Hair - Makeup Magic6. Sustainable Hens, Stags and Honeymoons - Eco-Tourism - Hens and Stags - Honeymoon in the UKView All Wedding Advice Links