Submissions for the GREEN UNION Blog
Do you have a beautiful eco real wedding or styled shoot to share with our GREEN UNION readers?
Our couples are always searching for inspiration, so if you have images that are filled with personality, unique details, and plenty of conscious planning and styling choices, we’d love to hear from you!
New work which reflects the fundamental eco and ethical ethos of GREEN UNION, will always be appreciated; but so long as the exclusivity period from another blogger has been observed (typically 6 months), I will happily consider work which has been previously featured elsewhere (it’s recycling, after all!).
Whether you’re a photographer, an industry vendor, or a newlywed, here are the guidelines for submission:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short paragraph about your submission (names, date, location, list of vendors - it is especially nice to know if any are already GREEN UNION partners).
Please provide a link to a Dropbox or WeTransfer folder of images - it's super helpful if they are:
- maximum longest side 900px
- with no borders or watermarks
- named with the title of the shoot/names of the couple and the photographers name, eg. Eve and Adam by Eden Photography
I will endeavour to send you feedback within 3 working days regarding the success of your submission. If accepted, I will send further instructions by email (either a form for the newlyweds to complete, or more details regarding the concept of a styled shoot and its participants). Once received, I will let you know when to expect publication, so you can look out for it, and spread the word!
Once published, I'd be thrilled if you would place the following badge on your website (please drag and drop onto your desktop to download), with a link back to www.greenunion.co.uk:
I look forward to receiving your submission!
Partner Events and Exclusive Offers
Wedding DirectoryAccessoriesBride and Bridesmaid DressesCakes and CateringCelebrants
- ConfettiDecorFavours and GiftsFlowersGift RegistriesGuest AccommodationHair and Make UpHens, Stags and HoneymoonsInvitations and StationeryMarquees, Tents, Tipis, YurtsMusic and EntertainmentPhoto BoothsPhotographersPlanners and StylistsRings and JewelleryTablewareTransportationVenuesWedding WebsitesView All Categories
Blog TagsAccessoriesAdviceBeautyBride and Bridesmaid Dresses
- Cakes and CateringCelebrantsCompetitions, Discounts, OffersConfettiConscious ConsumerismDecorEnvironmental IssuesEvents, Workshops, CoursesFavours and GiftsFlowersGift RegistriesGreen UnionsGU SoulmatesGuest AccommodationGuest PostGUHQHair and Make UpHens and HoneymoonsInspirationIntroducing - New PartnersInvitations and StationeryLate AvailabilityLifestyleMarquees, Tipis, Tents, YurtsMusic and EntertainmentPartner FocusPhotographyReal WeddingsReviewRings and JewellerySeasonal InspirationServices & HireSustainable LivingVideographyCateringWedding DressesWedding PlanningWedding StationeryWedding StylingWedding TransportationWedding VenuesWedding WebsitesView All Categories
Wedding Advice1. Getting Started - Wedding Budget - Wedding Planning Tips - Your Timeline
- 2. Ceremonies and Venues - Ceremony Venues - Reception Venues - Same Sex Unions - Wedding Ceremonies3. Making It Happen - Green Transportation - Style and Atmosphere - Wedding Entertainment - Wedding Favours - Wedding Flowers - Wedding Food and Drink - Wedding Gifts - Wedding Photography - Wedding Stationery4. All Dressed Up - Footwear & Accessories - Gorgeous Grooms - THE Dress - Wedding Jewellery5. Beauty Naturally - Good Grooming - Health & Wellbeing - Healthy Hair - Makeup Magic6. Sustainable Hens, Stags and Honeymoons - Eco-Tourism - Hens and Stags - Honeymoon in the UKView All Wedding Advice Links