A look into wedding trends of 2019 wedding specialist Gwenda Jeffs puts together a shoot based on her love of her American "Wild West" roots .
Published By: Janice Gordon
Now here's a lovely little gem of a winter wedding. Even though it looks like summer's only just on it's way, I know some of you will be in the midst of planning a winter wedding for the end of 2017 or 2018 ...
Cheryl and Oliver tied the knot on the Fens in the depth of winter 2016, on 29th December, and when she contacted me listing her bullet points I knew this little gem of a wedding was one you would love to hear about:
- Ceremony in a small church in Coveney - Cambridgeshire.
- Reception on a farm with converted barn called Bedingham’s Farm Sutton Gault, Cambridgeshire. The farm serves it’s own hog roast and is also a small holding.
- Dress was a vintage inspired tea length gown.
- Bought our rings from Glasswing Jewellery - found in Green Union’s wedding directory.
- We offered home made sloe gin and blackberry brandy as favours.
- We hired a local amateur photographer, Darren John, who captured our love and appreciation of the outdoors.
- The feel/vibe of the day was vintage, coupled with our love of nature (even in winter), ale and rock and roll music. We hired 2 gramophones and played pre. 1950’s music as our guests arrived.
- Our centrepieces alluded to our love of those pubs recognised by CAMRA and were decorated with a winter theme of pine cones and natural logs.
So I'm handing over the Cheryl to tell you all about the details in her own words ...
Published By: Rosie Ames
I’m so very delighted to warmly welcome Vinati’s Papers back to Green Union’s wedding directory! They supply exquisitely designed wedding papers and stationary made by hand made in India from recyled materials.
Published By: Rosie Ames
- Exclusive Competitions, Discounts, Offers
- Green Unions
- GU Loves
- GU Soulmates
- Hair and Beauty
- Inspired Idea
- Late Availability
- Real Weddings
- Seasonal Inspiration
- Services & Hire
- Supplier Focus
- The Guide
- Tipis, Tents and Marquees
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Planning Advice
- Wedding Stationary
- Wedding Venues
Wedding planning can be a daunting prospect, but it needn't be. Just take a deep breath and rummage through our pages of information, advice and useful tips for throwing an eco friendly wedding. We'll take you through the planning process from start to finish. Have a wonderful journey!
Get naturally green wedding ideas, tips, DIY how-to's and inspiration through the seasons including decor, flowers, food and rituals.