Why Join GREEN UNION?
GREEN UNION is the UK's most established directory of ethical and eco-conscious wedding professionals. Our core readers and followers are engaged couples planning an eco chic wedding day, which should align perfectly with your own target audience. You will be able to reach out to the thousands of visitors that we receive each month on the website, but even more so if you are actively engaged with us on social media. We’ve always considered our advertisers to be partners in our community; we want your eco-ethical business to succeed as much as ours, so we are constantly working on the visibility of our website, our social media channels and therefore your business, too.
"We were just having a natter about wedding directories...and we were all in agreement that Green Union are by far and wide our most favourite wedding directory of them all! Not only is your ethos close to our own hearts, but you are the most proactive directory at promoting your partners on social media, which helps share the love around. So we wanted to drop you guys a line to say a big ‘thank you! from all of us here at The Event Flag Hire Company."
"We’ve worked with Green Union almost from the get-go, as The Arabian Tent Company have always aimed to be as environmentally-conscious as possible. We find that the clients that are referred through GU are serious about their events, share our ideals and are a pleasure to deal with. GU is also one of our best website referrers – which is why we continue to be loyal clients! Keep up the good work!"
When you join us, we’ll pledge £10 towards planting a tree with Treedom, and again every time you renew (see our lovely little forest growing here). We have also taken the Ethical Move pledge to subscribe to transparent and ethical pricing and marketing practices.
Your Parnership with GREEN UNION
Duration: 12 months
Single business: £150.00
Additional businesses (under same parent company but with a different trading name): £100.00 each
Your business will received a dedicated page on this website, which includes:
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter)
- Image Gallery (x10)
- Description of your Business (500 words)
- Testimonials (x 5)
- Location Map
You will also receive:
- a listing in all relevant categories;
- free listing of events, competitions and special offers;
- a follow/like/subscribe from us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube;
- a welcome post on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter;
- an introductory blog post welcoming you to GREEN UNION, where you have the chance to fully introduce yourself and your business to our readers (and chalk up another all-important backlink!);
- unlimited Instagram reposts of professional quality images (naturally, we need to use our discretion as the images posted are subject to quality, aesthetic suitability and subject relevance);
- the opportunity for you to collaborate on a group board on Pinterest.
Anything on your page can be changed at any time, at no extra charge. Listings rotate on every page opening, giving your business the opportunity to be seen at the very top left hand corner of the category page (the prime spot!), on a regular basis.
Once your directory listing is live, we would be thrilled if you could add the following badge to your website (please drag and drop onto your desktop to download), with a link back to www.greenunion.co.uk;
An additional option for promoting your business is:
A Sidebar Advertisement
Duration: 12 months
Single business: £100.00
Additional businesses (under same parent company): £50.00 each
Utilising a single title image with a click-link to your partner page, your business can be seen on the right hand side of almost every page of the GREEN UNION Website, maximising your chance of lead generation. Like the directory listings, these too, will rotate upon every page access.
Please email me to add this option to your subscription.
Partner Events and Exclusive Offers
Wedding DirectoryAccessoriesBride and Bridesmaid DressesCakes and CateringCelebrants
- ConfettiDecorFavours and GiftsFlowersGift RegistriesGuest AccommodationHair and Make UpHens and HoneymoonsInvitations and StationeryMarquees, Tents, Tipis, YurtsMusic and EntertainmentPhoto BoothsPhotographersPlanners and StylistsRings and JewelleryTablewareTransportationVenuesWedding WebsitesView All Categories
Blog TagsAccessoriesAdviceBeautyBride and Bridesmaid Dresses
- Cakes and CateringCelebrantsCompetitions, Discounts, OffersConfettiConscious ConsumerismDecorEnvironmental IssuesEvents, Workshops, CoursesFavours and GiftsFlowersGift RegistriesGreen UnionsGU SoulmatesGuest AccommodationGuest PostGUHQHair and Make UpHens and HoneymoonsInspirationIntroducing - New PartnersInvitations and StationeryLate AvailabilityLifestyleMarquees, Tipis, Tents, YurtsMusic and EntertainmentPartner FocusPhotographyReal WeddingsReviewRings and JewellerySeasonal InspirationServices & HireSustainable LivingVideographyCateringWedding DressesWedding PlanningWedding StationeryWedding StylingWedding TransportationWedding VenuesWedding WebsitesView All Categories
Wedding Advice1. Getting Started - Wedding Budget - Wedding Planning Tips - Your Timeline
- 2. Ceremonies and Venues - Ceremony Venues - Reception Venues - Same Sex Unions - Wedding Ceremonies3. Making It Happen - Green Transportation - Style and Atmosphere - Wedding Entertainment - Wedding Favours - Wedding Flowers - Wedding Food and Drink - Wedding Gifts - Wedding Photography - Wedding Stationery4. All Dressed Up - Footwear & Accessories - Gorgeous Grooms - THE Dress - Wedding Jewellery5. Beauty Naturally - Good Grooming - Health & Wellbeing - Healthy Hair - Makeup Magic6. Sustainable Hens, Stags and Honeymoons - Eco-Tourism - Hens and Stags - Honeymoon in the UKView All Wedding Advice Links