INSPIRATION - An Eco-Friendly Editorial at The Wellbeing Farm
An Eco-Friendly Editorial at The Wellbeing Farm...
Published on: 12th June 2019
14th June 2019
Now you really are on countdown - here are our top-tips to help you with your final planning in the 8 weeks before your big day!
1. Plan your final dress fitting
2. Confirm all timings with your suppliers
3. Plan any finishing touches to your day such as table plan, card and gift box, guest signing book, order of services etc.
1. Review final guest list and contact any guests who have not replied.
2. Put together a list of group photographs you would like your photographer to take on the day. Don’t forget confetti shots and a shot of all your guests if you would like this. At South Farm we supply beautiful dried rose petals for all our couples to use as confetti and we can also help organise an aerial photograph of all your guests from a first storey window in the Farmhouse so you can get a picture of absolutely everyone together on the day!
1. Check your Groomsmen suit bags to make sure all are present and correct - it’s amazing how many men arrive with a missing shirt or waistcoat!
2. Plan the logistics for the morning of your wedding, who would you like getting ready with you on the Big Day! At South Farm we have as spacious and luxurious Bridal Suite which can accommodate a whole team of Bridesmaids but you may prefer to just have one or two closest family members or friends with you.
Plan any last-minute pampering, beauty treatments, hair colour, nails for the ladies perhaps a wet shave on the morning for the Groom.
3. Delegate any last jobs to be done, make sure all your finishing touches are prepared and being delivered to your venue on the day.
4. Relax and look forward to your big day – it’s almost here…enjoy!
Type in your search terms and click ENTER / RETURN to search our website.