INTERN OPPORTUNITY | Green Union Needs You!Tweet
Photo: Lisa Diederich Photography
You’re interested? Fantastic!
I’m looking for a self motivated, creative writer who loves the world of blogging and social media to join me in helping promote this successful wedding blog.
If you love writing, DIY, social media and the natural environment, you’re totally into weddings, especially the unusual and the quirky, you have a high standard of ethics and you’re looking for a way to hone your skills, then I need you!
- If you’re in the UK, that would be great but not essential (as long as you have a laptop and an internet connection).
- If you can take photos and know how to edit them, that would be amazing.
- If you love up-cycling, repurposing and DIY you would be superhuman!
You will get…
This is an unpaid internship, but in return for your writing skills you will be able to:
- Gather insight into the world of weddings in general, and the on-trend niche world of green, eco friendly, natural and alternative weddings in particular.
- Pick my brains about being a creative entrepreneur, growing a small business and benefit from my experience of the blogging and social media world.
- Dig deeper into the areas of your own particular interest.
- Gain exposure as a writer and blogger in your own right.
There’s a real opportunity for future in depth involvement with Green Union.
Want to Apply?
- Send an email to me email@example.com telling me a bit about yourself, your name, the experience you already have, personal or professional, why you’d like the role and how much time you think you can commit to working with Green Union.
- Obviously, I’m looking for someone who can write well so your email should give me a good indication of your skills.
- If you’re shortlisted for the role I will then send you details of what I would like you to write so that I can see if your style of writing would be a perfect fit for Green Union.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 12th December 2016.
- I will be in touch with you by Monday 19th December 2016.
SO looking forward to receiving your application - if you need to know anything else before applying, please don’t hesitate to get in touch or phone me on 01769 550580.
Published By: Rosie Ames
- Events, Giveaways, Offers
- Green Unions
- GU Loves
- GU Soulmates
- Hair and Beauty
- Inspired Idea
- Late Availability
- Real Weddings
- Seasonal Inspiration
- Services & Hire
- Supplier Focus
- The Guide
- Tipis, Tents and Marquees
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Planning Advice
- Wedding Stationary
- Wedding Venues
Wedding planning can be a daunting prospect, but it needn't be. Just take a deep breath and rummage through our pages of information, advice and useful tips for throwing an eco friendly wedding. We'll take you through the planning process from start to finish. Have a wonderful journey!
Get naturally green wedding ideas, tips, DIY how-to's and inspiration through the seasons including decor, flowers, food and rituals.